He was once the little superstar. Then he turned mass hero. And now Silambarasan, a.k.a. Simbu, is the darling of girls everywhere, thanks to his Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya performance. The actor, who has Vaanam and Poda Podi coming up, opened up to his fans

Kutty Thala ku yen vanakam !! Belated B'day wishes. How is ur pain now,then wen is ur marriage, Will ur film vaanam release on feb 14
thank u ... the pain is kinda ok ... marriage ? not for now ...
siR im a stUdENt filmMaker in RAmOji ACademy ';'I have a story for U tat potray U as a coOl buddy who listens to his heart;';;wil u gv me a chance tO narrate the script to U;'can U ;'wil U
sure
thalaiva east r west my thalaivan str is best ill support till my soul end i love u my brothr :)
thank u brother 



Hi Simbu, if Thala Ajith played lead role in tamil 3 Idiots would you have accepted the role of Madhavan or Sharman Joshi? I guess you rejected it due to Vijay
u should have actually bin a journalist ...lol
thalaiva till my life end i follow ur rules u vl rock dnt forget me thalaiva
thank u thalaiva :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment